- a variety of sub material which is equipped with the superior hardness & smashing power is mixed up in a most appropriate size and mixture ratio
- a variety shape/size of dies(mold) is prepared for a variety of model.
- Monofilament extrusion process start from the cooling down in water pool
- Throughout the entire production process, monofilament is being stretched by a lot of rollers for the desired size & hardness
- Running speed, pressing power & stretching power are carefully controlled by the operator
- Throughout the extrusion process variance of the size is being monitored electrically
- At the end of the extrusion process 1,000M cord(MAX) is rolled up on the spool and send to next process.(=compulsory moisturizing process)
- In Order to supply the stabilized quality product to the market, we are applying the moisture control on all of our products by using the “Compulsory Moisturizing Facility”.
(Normally, it takes more than 50 days when we want to improve the moisture rate by 3% under natural environment at the temperature of 25 degree centigrade.)
- We are running our own field test at our test site throughout the year.By repeating the try and error under a variety of different mixture of material/production condition, we are seeking for the very best performance of each models.
here we go!!